Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

7 a.m. sure does come awful early...

I haven't been able to sleep past 7am for the past 2 weeks and just realized I won't be able to again until next Friday.  Is this what being an adult and having kids is like?  Because if it is...I am so not ready to jump on the bandwagon.  

Spent the morning enjoying my quartier discovering new boulangeries, an english bookstore, a place where I can buy double stuffed Oreo's, and a market at Ternes which I haven't frequented yet.  I don't spend a lot of time wandering around here, but was already down my stairs headed to Chloé's to babysit when she called and said she didn't need me, so I figured what the heck since I am already downstairs, might as well go out for a bit.  

Heading down to the Latin Quarter this afternoon for a wander with Taylor, then probably in for an early night.  I have been invited out to Sunday lunch Chez Padi and Didou.  I am not sure why just me and not the family, but I suppose I should enjoy the offer and go now while I have a bit of free time.  Besides, I can always be down for a Didou-made meal.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday, and given thanks for all the good things in your lives!  

No comments:

Post a Comment