Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Follow Me!

I've been having a lot of traffic on the blog lately...woo hoo!! I'm glad so many of you are reading and checking in.  I use to think it was just my parents and Ashleigh, although I've only had a couple of checks per day from Australia, so I can safely assume that's not the reason! 

I would appreciate it if you would make it official and follow me!  I'm trying to get my reader count up and do some official reviewing for some places here in Paris...if all works as planned!  

Thanks everyone!  

2 comments:

  1. I follow you, but the same thing happens to me!! I consistantly have views from other countries, but they don't follow me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great, love the perspective of someone living there and not just traveling thru. Of course you focus on food is a big plus !!! Enjoy !! Uncle Lynn & Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete