Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's going to be a frizzing winter.

Think these are meant to say "freezing?"


Taylor and I had a lovely afternoon walking around the Latin Quarter, and making our way to Bastille for Blue's BBQ, a recently opened American bbq joint in Paris!  Every now and then Taylor mentions bbq nachos and it literally makes me want to cry.  And while they didn't have bbq nachos on the menu, a pulled pork sandwich and Texas Ranch Style beans certainly hit the spot.  The lady that owns it is from Dallas and get this...you get a free refill with a soft drink! First place in Europe that I've been that has offered that.  

Yummmmmy.  
And last but maybe the most important:  

The Christmas lights are up in my neighborhood of Courcelles!!! WOO HOO!! It's now officially Christmas!!!!  I was so excited and lit up with happiness as I rounded the corner to Rue de Courcelles tonight.  






No comments:

Post a Comment