Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!!

Today and tomorrow I have been concentrating solely on my Thanksgiving feast I am preparing for my friends here in Paris.  Tomorrow I hope to not think about visas or signatures or mean ladies telling me no.  

Concentrating on making delicious, traditional, casseroles and desserts for my American-tradition-seeking friends.  This will be so different from last year and my Parisian Thanksgiving meal at McDonald's.  And I'm happy to say it will be much tastier!  

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Maggie! Wish you could be here with us! Mike made a mean Pear + Blackberry pie for the family! :D

    ReplyDelete