Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

On a de la chance!

I love when Didou and Padi are here for the winter and they come and occupy Marie-Césare on Wednesdays.  Its more difficult this year because of pony lessons at 4:30, but at least I don't have to entertain for the afternoon.  

I also love it because they tell me how much they love me and how much better I am than the last nanny.  "Oh..On a de la chance d'avoir Maggie!" (We are lucky to have Maggie!) I of course know that they are lucky to have me but it certainly is an instant mood lifter when I hear it from the grandparents!  Who wouldn't love to hear it?  

Didou has even invited me to visit an exhibition with her and her friends tomorrow afternoon.  I love spending days with my grandmothers so I'm excited about sharing time with her!  

No comments:

Post a Comment