Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another Classic French Movie Moment

I went this afternoon to see New Years Eve, the movie.  Classic chick-flick, so of course I trekked across the city to see it at 2:30.  

There is always a point in every movie I go to see where I 'get' something in the movie that no one else understands.  This movie was no different.  Matthew Broderick, playing the boss of Hilary Swank's character, stepped out of his limo and was introduced as Mr. Buellerton.  I died out laughing while everyone else in the theater remained silent.  Because why, of course, would they have seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off??????

Bueller....Bueller....Bueller...

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

-Ferris Bueller's Day Off

No comments:

Post a Comment