Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Père Noël!!

C'est le mois de Père Noël!!!! 

We kicked it off with a bang today and a very jolie art project.  After running 5,001 errands today and presenting my kick ass French presentation to my class, buying myself a congratulatory gift of the new Michael Bublé Christmas cd, a swim in Neuilly with Rozy, a few photocopies, and another signature later..it was finally time to pick up Marie-Césare.  I decided we would do a hand Christmas tree and I explained to her that I would take bright green paint and put it all over her hands and squish it between her fingers and.....well, I didn't have to say anything else to get her to agree to the project.  


We embellished with a few paillettes.  
Then we added a couple of cadeaux under the tree.  


Turned out pretty cute, huh?  


This weekend and next week I am dedicating a couple of my nights to Paris' Christmas lights for you all.  We are leaving for Provence on the 15th, so I don't have much time to get them in!  I am going back again tomorrow to send in some more paperwork to the foreign students office.  Just when I thought I was going to get to sleep in for once....ha!  They fooled me.  

Just reread my blog and realized I wrote "jolie art project."  What I meant to say was "pretty art project"...wow, English, French, Franglish...I don't know what language I'm speaking now...

No comments:

Post a Comment