Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Nelson

I would like for you all to meet Nelson (named after Mr. Oleson from Little House on the Prairie...with the accent here it sounds more like Nelson...) And no, Nelson is not the doll, but the horse.  Nelson eats with us, takes baths with us, sleeps with us, even plays games with us.  We take the saddle and reigns (or reins?) on and off 50 times a day.  She really couldn't care less about the doll, whom she hasn't even named yet...but its Nelson who has won her heart.  


I will be certain to introduce you to the new family dog, Cookie, over the next week...don't worry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment