Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Comparisons...

Well, we made it back to London in one piece.  Or two pieces, if you count both of us.  It was an extremely fast, whirlwind 4 days....but so much fun!  London was one of the cities that I just couldn't leave Europe without seeing, and I'm so glad I rubbed elbows (or as close as I could get) with royalty for a few days.  

My internet's down, and Hannah's still here in Paris so I'll try and get some blogging and photos up this weekend.  Hannah's finished everything on her must-see in Paris list, and today we are just enjoying the day, perhaps lunch at the top of Au Printemps department store, a little shoe shopping in Galeries Lafayette and maybe squeezing in the Musée d'Orsay.  And of course, a few final macarons.  

We loved London....but did I love it as much as Paris?  Not. even. close.  Maybe I'm partial, maybe I'm a sucker for all things romantic, maybe I just like breathing without feeling like my face is at the end of an exhaust pipe.  Boy, was London polluted.  

Now I'm sure you can't wait to hear my other opinions.....they aren't too harsh.....the one complaint I did have was the pollution and the lack of trash bins.  I know its not fair to compare the two, but seeing as how I have now visited 3 of the top cities in Europe: Rome, Paris, and London..I feel slightly entitled to my comparison.  

Anywho, off to spend the last day with my Hannah-loo!  

1 comment:

  1. I love how unbiased you are! And how you keep your opinions very tame! Can't wait to see your London pictures, so your internet better get fixed.

    ReplyDelete