Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Internet....bleh....

I promise I'm going to post about London one of these days.  My internet is still down and I have been spending my afternoons in McDonald's trying to blog and post photos....its horrible.  I can download one photo every 30 minutes at the rate its going, and I hope to go to Chloé and Franck's during the day on Tuesday to finish my photos and let you all in on the details of our time in London town!  It's driving me crazy not to post, and I'm certain its not fun for you either!  

I'm working on it!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment