Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Joyeuses Paques!!! 

We've been busy at the Lachaize household doing lots of Easter arts and crafts and fitting in a day of dying eggs!  The girls were particularly fascinated with the egg dying process, as it really doesn't exist here in France.  Esther-Raphaella has been coming to play with us after school every day because her dad is in the hospital, and its easier for her mother to go to the hospital by herself.  I would be happy to do anything to help, and if this is how I can...I happily will.  I know how difficult the trek back and forth between the hospital is....and how exhausting it can be, so I'm happy to help.  





The girls looking extra confused by what's going on...






Wishing I was having Easter lunch with my family today, but spending the afternoon with the good company of my friends and a Reese's Easter Egg that was sent via mail will have to suffice.  Happy Easter....love you all!  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Maggie! I just wanted to let you know that I greatly enjoy reading your blog posts. It seems as if you are having a wonderful time in France! How long have you been there and how much longer shall you be there?

    Happy late Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad! I have been here since November 2010 and am unfortunately planning on leaving to pursue my "big girl" life at some point this summer. Right now I am thinking I will be back in the States by the end of July. But, I am certain I will return at some point!

    ReplyDelete