Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Friday, April 13, 2012

London Town!!!

We've had a whirlwind couple of days in Paris already and I'm pretty sure I've already worn Hannah out!  I am so excited about going to London tomorrow and I'm going to run her even more....  Can't wait to see Big Ben, changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace and finally have some fish and chips!  Have taken all the tips and tidbits from my British friends which will hopefully help us in our 4 day effort to see the city as much as possible.  

Will try and blog with some photos when we get back Tuesday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment