Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Men.

Apparently one of my neighbors has gotten a new boyfriend because he storms up the stairs like a herd of 1000 elephants at all times of the day and night.  He also has one very annoying habit that I just cannot stand.  He likes to leave the toilet seat up on our obviously public toilet.  (There's only 3 of us on my hall and clearly its not one of us women.) 

What is it about a man and his toilet seat?  Why is it apparently so much easier to hit the toilet when the seat is up?  Seat up, it only makes the target a smidge larger, and if you can't hit the first one, well, you need to be wearing diapers.  So come on, men, pull it together and put a little effort into it.  If not, you-know-who is going to receive a note on the bathroom door soon...and its not going to be nice.  

1 comment:

  1. I was instructed from a very early age to raise the toilet seat. Of course Pam also was very intent to make sure that I lowered it again. It's kind of surprising that someone who would take the time to raise the seat wouldn't lower it afterwards...

    ReplyDelete