Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Madame Figaro

Check Chloé out!!! She was selected for an article in the Madame Figaro this Friday.  Le Figaro is one of the big newspapers here in France, and Madame Figaro is the magazine for women that is published every Friday with the newspaper.  She was selected for her fast advancing career, and because at age 36, she is already General Director of the entirety of Van Cleef & Arpels in France....which is quite an accomplishment.  

Most of you won't be able to understand the video, but put the text in google translate and check it out!


So exciting and so proud!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Maggie. That was very interesting. Kerry wants to know why she didn't mention you! I could read most of the article, haltingly, which is my very mini claim to fame for today....not to be compared to the directrice general at all. And I love that she likes to dress a la Mad Men; my favorite tv show at present. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing. And I also loved your post about Franck already dreeading your loss from his family. Remember, behind every successful woman is a very talented and capable nanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive and accomplished with such incredibly high end brands. I wonder what a Gift with Purchase is at Van Cleef and Armani !! Enjoy. Lynn

    ReplyDelete