Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yesterday, I am embarrassed to say, that I did absolutely nothing.  I didn't get out of my pajama's until 6 pm, and that was only because Ashleigh asked me to hang out and have a glass of wine.  We went to a nice café on the Grands Boulevards and just talked.  It was very nice and relaxing.  This morning I went to the Sacre-Coeur and Montmartre with Angelika, one of the girls I met last weekend.  It was rainy and cold and not very enjoyable....so we just stopped in at a café for some chocolat chaud.  

Tonight we are all meeting at the Trocadero to watch the Eiffel Tower sparkle, then going over to the Seine for a boat trip.  It is freezing cold but we are celebrating Cathie's birthday and I could hardly turn it down.  There will be a lot of international students there...so I'm looking very forward to it!! Hopefully will have some good pictures to update tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment