Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Australia Day

Getting really excited about spending the weekend in Amsterdam!  Apparently its Amsterdam fashion week (which I don't imagine to be anything like the chic and highly known fashion week in Paris), floating flower markets, canals...and the possibility of snow on Sunday morning!  Better bundle up...we're headed north!!

But, that's not before we get in a little sunny weather celebration.  Today is Australia Day!  So happy Australia Day to all my Australian friends, past and present!!! While Ashleigh is enjoying warm weather in Perth, fireworks, and sunshine for her Australia Day celebration...I will be celebrating with my friend Sarah from Adelaide, Australia in Café Oz in cold and rainy Paris.  It's one of her last nights with us before she heads back home, so it's a can't miss!  

No comments:

Post a Comment