Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Obama Bag

Esther-Raphaela came over to play today (I know, what a name...).  She's a neighbor who lives upstairs.  Really sweet girl, verrrrry timid, but it kept Marie-Césare occupied for a few hours so I was fine with it!  


On the way home I spotted this bag on the metro...I hate my photo didn't turn out clearer, and you can't even really tell what it is, but its a reusable bag with a picture of the Obama's on it.  The girl was French, and I'm not exactly sure why she was sporting a red white and blue bag with the Obama family on it, but I couldn't keep from laughing.  I don't normally sport my political views here, but even if you were a huge Obama promoter...seems a bit overboard....even in France.  


No comments:

Post a Comment