Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Window Views

I love walking out of my apartment heading towards la toilette and catching at just the right time the sparkling Tour Eiffel.  The bathroom down the hall is not so exciting but when I pass la Tour to get to it...it makes it all worth it.  Have I told you I can see it from just across the way?  I had no idea and had never even looked out the hall window until one day Taylor pointed out that I can see l'Arc de Triomphe and my 6th floor bragging rights view of la Tour.  Now I look all the time.  

In yo' face.  

No comments:

Post a Comment