Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Monday, January 30, 2012

YouTube...good for a few laughs at least.

I am not a fan of YouTube, and am not one of those people that can spend hours just clicking around watching other videos.  I deleted the app on my iPhone, and it never comes up on my computer.  If I share a video on my blog, it usually comes from a close friend who shares the same ideas I do.  So, its not a popular option with my computer mouse, until a huge success with these videos came about.  

Just in case you don't know about the "....people say videos," you should totally go to YouTube and watch a few of them.  (Okay, maybe all of you under the age of 30....) Some of my favorites are "...girls say,"  "...sorority girls say," and "...people say on facebook."  It is endless videos of hilarious phrases and sayings -all true- of things that people say in real life and often don't realize how ridiculous it is.  *Guilty!*

Now, there just as many going around of things people "don't" say.  Such as this one below, which is a video of things that people that live in Nashville "don't" say.      


I found it so funny....

"I wish people would say Nashvegas more often."

"This Gibson sucks...does anyone have a Fender?"

"Pancake Pantry line is short today."

"Taylor Swift really paid her dues as a musician before she got discovered."

"Yea, I think real estate in Belle Meade is pretty reasonable." 

HAAAA I can't help but die out laughing.  Those of you not from Nashville probably won't get all the jokes naming place references, but there are quite a few for the general public.  Enjoy.  



No comments:

Post a Comment