Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

So, I finally did it.  I went to the Opéra.  They have been telling me the auditorium is closed...well, I've been 6 times and had no luck.  Long story short, I still haven't had any luck with the auditorium....but with my friend Sarah leaving, we decided to just suck it up and do it together with....or without the salle de spectacle.  So today I am leaving you with a little sneak peek of an upcoming Opéra post.  


1 comment:

  1. I nannied for opera singers! I could barely stay awake for their show, but it was really cool to experience it and see the behind the scenes stuff! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete