Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wanderlust

Well...it's that time again.  You all know I can't stay in Paris for too long without having a tingling of wanderlust.  We've officially made our reservations for a weekend in Amsterdam!  We are taking the train out of Paris next Saturday morning (the 28th) and are coming back Monday morning.  So excited for my first trip to the Netherlands and although it will be quite chilly...I've heard its a beautiful city and a can't miss.  

Also, a pending trip back to Italy!  My friend Laura has the same week off of vacation as I do and we both are wanting to visit Rome and Venice.  February is not an ideal time to experience the warm Italian sun but we figure less tourists, less lines, and more vino for us!  And I'm not passing up the chance while I have a friend who wants to come along.  Trying to squeeze in Milan and San Marino while we're there.  Totally think it will be happening.  

No official plans for Italy but we're having a search party session for the best deals tomorrow afternoon...wish us luck!  

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I was able to figure out how to join this blog. You write an incredibly descriptive and fun blog, we have enjoyed it, especially the FOOD.

    Amsterdam is a great city, check to see if the Esprit Cafe/Store is still in the old part of Amsterdam. Great shopping, and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete