Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Lazy Day.

Lazy day today which was actually nice.  It was warm enough that Marie-Cesare and I could play in the yard today.  We cooked lots of good things with pretend eggs, sugar, salt, pepper, and milk, and played house with rocks, sand, grass, and fresh herbs.  We also crawled in the bed and hid from Padi and Didou so they would have to find us.  Every time she comes into my room she immediately goes for my makeup.  We played with the maquillage for awhile, and she loved my sparkly eyeshadow.  I’m not sure if that’s frowned upon by Chloe or Franck but I don’t mind. She LOVES it, and its fun for both of us.  For lunch Didou made a dish with veal and olives.  It was fabulous.  The veal was so tender and the olives from Provence…perfect. 


This is the view looking out their front door.  That's a small pool, and the gate that leads to the garage.  



Marie-Cesare took a nap which was much needed and the rest of us dealt with a bee problem in the house.  Have no idea where they are coming from.  It was so quiet for a couple of hours which was nice for everyone.  Light dinner because lunch was so filling.  We had salad (of course), some strange meat thing we bought at the boulangerie the other day (I didn't ask what was in it because if I knew I probably wouldn't have eaten it), and the rest of the camembert.  
Most things are closed on Mondays here, much like Paris.  Chloe said it was snowing so much in Paris!  She said it has delayed everything.  I’m glad we made it here early so it didn’t delay our trip.  We came through a LOT of snow on the way here, but none in Paris before we left.  I’m glad to be here instead of with the snowed-in Parisians. 

I took some time today to let a few pictures load! Yay! It took me forever…I’m sure Padi and Didou were wondering what I was doing…
Tomorrow probably going to do a little shopping in St. Remy.  Can’t wait to get some olive oil to take back to Paris with me!  Cuddled up with Marie-Cesare watching Little House on the Prairie en francais trying to get her to go to sleep.  Another one of those strange things to watch in a different language!  

No comments:

Post a Comment