Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sick of being sick.

Don't feel very well!! According to facebook everyone in the world is sick, and I normally get sick this time of year but I am so sick of being sick! Agh.  Taking care of a 3 year old when you have a runny nose and pounding headache is no fun.  We probably keep giving our sickness back and forth to each other!  Franck's out on work and Chloe had to work late tonight so I stayed until 11.  I'm exhausted...too bad tomorrow is Wednesday and I don't get to sleep in!  

We painted today, and read Christmas books-which was fun. 



Sorry about the light....it was a quick photo.  Also wanted to show you this glass full of flowers that is randomly placed on their countertops.  Every day...and I mean EVERY day after school we have to stop in to say hello to Marc, the florist that has a shop next to their building.  And every day he stops to talk to her (which is kind of awkward if he has customers because she just yells over their conversations).  He also holds back a few flowers for different children...and every day she asks where her flower is and if she can have one.   


 After dinner I just put in a movie for Gaspard and Marie-Cesare and called it a night.  She eventually fell asleep...thank goodness...and I got to read one of their French cookbooks until Chloe got home!  

No comments:

Post a Comment